Arizona Association of
The mission of school psychologists is to promote educationally and psychologically healthy environments for all children and youth by implementing research-based, effective programs that prevent problems, enhance independence, and promote optimal learning.
Annual ConferencePlease join us November 2nd and 3rd at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix for the 49th Annual AASP Conference. Please click on the link below for this year's conference brochure which contains a schedule of this year's workshops and activities. This year's Keynote Address will be delivered by Joel Goodman of The HUMOR Project.
Click here for additional information regarding registration, lodging, research awards, presentations and a student scholarship opportunity.
NASP Advocacy Action Center
1. Visit The NASP Advocacy Page to find all of NASP's current Legislative alerts.
2. Click on the blue title of one of these alerts, and this will bring you to a new page.
3. Input your personal information in the pre-existing boxes to send the letter to Congress. The Advocacy Action Center will find your members of Congress automatically by your zip code.
4. If you check the box "Remember me" at the bottom of the page , it will remember this information.
5. Press "submit" on this page and a new page will appear with a draft subject line and message to e-mail to congress. You may keep this subject line and message or choose to edit it.
6. When you are finished editing the letter, press "Submit" and you will receive a confirmation that your letter was sent.
7. From the confirmation page, press "Back to main page" to return to the home page and submit the rest of the letters.