Arizona Association of
The mission of school psychologists is to promote educationally and psychologically healthy environments for all children and youth by implementing research-based, effective programs that prevent problems, enhance independence, and promote optimal learning.
2017 Convention Program Art Contest
Submit artwork that represents Arizona’s diversity (geography, etc.). The winner’s art will appear on the cover of the convention booklet and the artist will be given free conference registration! Click on the link below for additional information including submission guidelines.
AASP Minority Scholarship
AASP is pleased to announce that applications are currently being accepted for the first AASP Minority Scholarship. One or more scholarships (ranging from $500-$1,000) will be awarded. Scholarship criteria and application procedures may be found on the AASP Website. Potential applicants should carefully review the application criteria and procedures. All application materials must be received no later than June 1, 2017.
NASP Advocacy Action Center
1. Visit The NASP Advocacy Page to find all of NASP's current Legislative alerts.
2. Click on the blue title of one of these alerts, and this will bring you to a new page.
3. Input your personal information in the pre-existing boxes to send the letter to Congress. The Advocacy Action Center will find your members of Congress automatically by your zip code.
4. If you check the box "Remember me" at the bottom of the page , it will remember this information.
5. Press "submit" on this page and a new page will appear with a draft subject line and message to e-mail to congress. You may keep this subject line and message or choose to edit it.
6. When you are finished editing the letter, press "Submit" and you will receive a confirmation that your letter was sent.
7. From the confirmation page, press "Back to main page" to return to the home page and submit the rest of the letters.